Sonja Shradha Devi, Intimacy & Empowerment Guide, Facilitator and Healer, empowers women to show up in their bodies, their sexuality and their relationships in a powerful and feminine way and LIVE their sensual truth. Based in Bali, Shradha travels the world offering powerful group rituals and retreats, intimacy workshops and empowerment sessions. Online she shares potent but practical tools and keys which open the door to a whole new world of sensual embodiment, empowered sexuality and conscious relationships.
Here are a few of the big topics we talked about:
- Shradha shares how she found herself guiding women through this process of finding and owning their own sensuality.
- Surrendering to the flow of your Inner Voice.
- Until you become aware, you may not be know that you are shut down to parts of yourself.
- Shradha shares how her understanding of her feminine power, and sacred power has evolved.
- “When that connection is activated then we're like a living vessel for life to work through us.”
- Shardha shares some of the blocks we may experience and how we can move past them.
- Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself - by Kristin Neff
- Self-love & Self-Care are all about practice.
- Shradha shares her own self-practice.
- “You should sit in meditation for twenty minutes every day — unless you’re too busy. Then you should sit for an hour.” -Zen proverb
- Tools for creating the base of love connection.
- Shradha shares what her inner voice is telling her.
In Shradha’s Voice:
“I became really devoted to exploring my body and exploring what it feels like to be guided from deep within rather than from my ideas and from my fears and my desire for validation, and ideas about what I should do.”
“I had to go through a process of seeing, uncovering the spaces that I was avoiding while not being fully present with myself. I actually had to grow through a process of seeing the ways that I'm experiencing the emotional content that I was avoiding, that was hidden and shut down.”
“What I've noticed is that as soon as their conditions are right, a woman will just start unfolding and blossoming, it just happens naturally”
“Tension in the body creates more tension, and then creates tension in the mind, and it creates more tension in the body.”
“When the energy is flowing then emotions start flowing more and you actually start to feel your emotions rather than having them trapped inside your body.”
“My inner voice is asking me to go even deeper into trust, and to allow spaciousness, and the kind of support that comes from out of nowhere, and it's trusting that, that's holding me the whole time.”